Minarex is produced by Lube Oil Complex at Pertamina Cilacap refinery with major components such as aromatic hydrocarbons, added with naphthenic and paraffinic hydrocarbons component.
Special Feature Product
Minarex as 'processing aid' is a key component in tire and rubber industry :
- It has the capability of softening and swelling process of rubber
- It can reduce viscosity of rubber compound
minarex as "Secondary plasticizer" in the PVC industry is a substitute DOP (Dioctyl Phthalate) and has the following advantages such as :
- PVC molecule will flow at lower temperature than its boiling point, which will improve the fluidity of PVC compound.
- It's has better compound homogenity.
- It can make the finished product more elastic.
Minarex are used for :
- Oil processing for tire and rubbber industry
- Secondary Plasticizer in PVC component industry
- Solvent of printing ink industry
Type Of Minarex produced By PERTAMINA are:
1. Minarex - A
2. Minarex - I
3. Minarex - H